Skip to content
Community

Shopping From The Heart: Hold the Date! (…and Find Out What’s NEW This Year ;)

Every year I share this fabulous event with you, and every year I get feedback that people just LOVED it.
Read More

An Emotional Morning as my Daughter Leaves for ‘The March of the Living’ as a ‘Legacy’… 30 years after I did.

There are moments and milestones in our children’s lives that many parents envision, sometimes even before we have held our babies
Read More

A Day of Play – Family Fun in Support of the Search for Jesse Galganov

As many of you know, Jesse Galganov who went missing over 5 months ago, is the son of my friend
Read More

Kellogg’s Rice Krispies #TreatsForToys – Make. Share. Give. {Breakfast Television}

It’s no secret that I absolutely love projects that teach kids about giving back to the community.  That’s why when
Read More

Get ‘On The Ball’ for Quieter Classrooms…and Better Grades!

From the moment that I first learned about National Bank’s ‘On The Ball’ Program I knew that I would want to share
Read More

Why is that Pumpkin Teal?

Have you been spotting some oddly coloured TEAL pumpkins and wondered what the meaning is behind them? Maybe you have
Read More

Remember Jesse? He’s MISSING IN PERU. Help Us Find Him.

Many of you will remember the article I wrote a few years ago about an incredibly inspiring kid by the name
Read More

Bee Aware: Continuing to Educate Ourselves and Our Kids About Why Bees Matter

Many of you have already read my posts about the National Planting Week initiative whereby Canadians have been able to order
Read More

Giving One #MillionHours – One Hour At a Time – For Canada’s 150th :)

Many of you already know that my Love affair with TELUS started when I started to gain an understanding of
Read More

Special Mother’s Day Event for Those Affected by Flooding

A group of fabulous West Island women have banded together as The West Island Flood Volunteers to try to help out
Read More