Just last month my daughter had to get ready for a fancy night-time birthday party to which she was invited, and when she tried on the party shoes she wore two weeks prior…they were too small!
Well, off to the mall we ran and Payless ShoeSource came to the rescue! We found these adorable silver ballet flats for about $17 (tax in) & were in & out of the mall in under 20 minutes. Not only were they comfortable, her friends loved them, too
Outfitting 4 kids is not only time consuming, it’s expensive. In addition, my kids use orthotics for their everyday shoes so I am quite particular about their footwear. That said, when it comes to party shoes & fun summer shoes, it’s hard to beat Payless, and I am very happy to pay less.
The reason I’m bringing up Payless today is that they have just launched the Payless Rewards Program: a FREE Membership which entitles its members to exclusive benefits, including:
- A special birthday offer — a single discount offer redeemable anytime within the shopper’s birthday month
- Exclusive member offers throughout the year
- Tailored offers based on style and shopping preferences
- Advanced communications on upcoming sales events and trend alerts, like the arrival of key sandal styles for summer, as well as notification of special contests and exclusive shopping events.
I don’t know about you, but when I have to run into a retailer to pick up things for one of my kids post-growth-spurt, I love pulling out my iPhone with the latest offer and saving some cash. I feel good about it & it makes my husband smile.
It would have been the same thing with my daughters ballet flats had I been a rewards member then!
So how do you register?
- Sign up is FREE at any Payless store or online at Canada.Payless.com/Rewards
- Within minutes registrants will receive an initial offer good on their next Payless purchase
- Show your Payless Rewards card with each purchase to continue to receive great benefits
That’s all there is to it!
Now, to celebrate the launch of this fun & fabulous program, Payless is offering a $50 Payless gift card to one lucky montrealmom.com reader
In order to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: “What would you do with a $50 Payless gift card?”
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, Here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @PaylessInsider on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by Tweeting this post using #Rewards (1 entry for every Tweet, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each Tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Friday, April 26, 2013. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email before the end of the day on Saturday April 27, 2013. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
So…now it’s time to…
(1) Sign up for the rewards program &
(2) Enter the giveaway
(3) Follow Payless on Facebook, just because you’ll see lots of fun & great stuff there
I hear a pair of wedges calling your name
Wishing you happy feet this spring & summer!
As with all sponsored posts, I will only ever share with you products and/or services I believe in. All opinions contained within are my own and cannot be bought