These easy-to-make oatmeal chocolate chip cookies always seem to be a hit. I’ve even gotten calls from Moms after my kids’ playdates asked them to get the recipe. Little did those kids they know that I subbed in whole wheat flour 😉
1 c. canola oil
1 c. brown sugar, packed
2 tsp. vanilla
1 3/4 c. whole wheat flour
1/2 tsp. salt
1 tsp baking soda
2 1/2 c. oats
3/4 c. chocolate chips
- Mix together oil, sugar, eggs & vanilla
- In a separate bowl, whisk together flour, baking soda & salt
- Combine the ingredients from both bowls. Mix until moistened.
- Stir in oats until combined (about 1 cup at a time)
- Stir in chocolate chips
- Bake at 375° for 8 minutes or until golden brown
Those look good. Thanks for the recipe
These look delicious! Trying them with my family this weekend!
Thank you for the recipe! I can’t wait to try it! It looks really yummy!