Who would love to see ‘Little Women’?!?!?
I can tell you that I had the opportunity to see it this week and it is a beautiful movie, perfect for the holiday season 🙂 Based on the novel by Louisa May Alcott, ‘Little Women’ is a drama about the coming-of-age of four sisters in the post-civil-war era. While the story depicts the challenges faced by young women who wished to make their way in what was predominantly a ‘man’s world’, the movie is about so much more than that. It’s a movie about family and relationships and truthfully about appreciating and celebrating differences among family members.
I am excited to share that we are giving away 3 Family Passes (for 4) to the Advance Screening in Montreal which will take place on Wednesday December 18, 19h30! (To clarify: Each winner would win a Family Pass of 4 tickets). Winners will be able to see the movie a whole week before it officially opens in theatres on Wednesday, December 25th, 2019!!!
If you haven’t yet seen the trailer and would like to, you can watch below:
Interested? Just follow the instructions below to ENTER for a chance to win!
In order to ENTER the #LittleWomenMovie Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you take with you to the Advance Screening?
- Be available to arrive at the Advance Screening at the latest by 7:15 PM on Wednesday, December 18th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:30 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @SonyPicturesCan on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #LittleWomenMovie (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however each individual can only win once.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, December 11th, 2019. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday, December 12th and must provide a response prior to 1:00 PM on Friday, December 13th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 1:00 PM on December 13th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however each entrant may only win once per giveaway. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
For those of you who don’t win the giveaway: Mark your calendars! ‘Little Women’ opens in theatres on Wednesday, December 25th, 2019!
Good Luck with the Giveaway!