Who wants to see Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time” as much as I do?!?!?!?
I am THRILLED to be able to offer 5 double passes to the Advance Screening in Montreal which will take place on Wednesday, March 7th!!! Winners will be able to see the movie 2 days before it officially opens in theatres on Friday, March 9th, 2018 🙂
Interested? Just follow the instructions below to ENTER for a chance to win!
For those of you who read regularly, it’s no secret that I have been anxiously awaiting the arrival of this film. I even shared a post a few weeks back featuring one of the new trailers together with my excitement that Canadian artist Alessia Cara’s music will be part of the film.
Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time” is an epic adventure based on Madeleine L’Engle’s timeless classic which takes audiences across dimensions of time and space, examining the nature of darkness versus light and, ultimately, the triumph of love. Through one girl’s transformative journey led by three celestial guides, we discover that strength comes from embracing one’s individuality and that the best way to triumph over fear is to travel by one’s own light.
Directed by Ava Duvernay, Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time” stars, among other phenomenal talent, Oprah Winfrey, (yes, OPRAH!!!), Reese Witherspoon, Mindy Kaling, and Chris Pine.
In case you have not yet seen the trailer, you can watch it here:
In order to ENTER the #WrinkleInTime Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you take as your special guest to see Disney’s “A Wrinkle in Time”?
- Be available to arrive at the Advance Screening at 7:15 PM on Wednesday March 7th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:30 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @DisneyStudiosCA on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #WrinkleInTime (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however each individual can only win once.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Saturday, March 3rd, 2018. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Sunday, March 4th and must provide a response prior to 1:00 PM on Monday, March 5th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 1:00 PM on March 5th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however each entrant may only win once per giveaway. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
We’ve been waiting forever for this movie!! Cannot wait!! ❤️ I would bring my daughter
I would love to take my daughter to A Wrinkle In Time as she is a huge fan of the book and is super excited to see the movie!
i would bring my beautiful daughter.
My best friend
I would bring my daughter Sabrina and it happens that her favourite singer is Alessia Cara!
I will take my three children to this magic.
It will be nice if i win an I could take my big family to the movie!
I would love to take my mom, she loves Oprah Winfrey !
I would take my daughter, Maya
I read the book & LOVED it!!!
I would take Hiroki and/or my Knight….
I would bring my daughter Haley. We have been excitedly waiting for this movie to come out.
My son Jonathan
I would take my youngest daughter with me!
I would take my daughter Emma
I would take my husband.
Would love to take my mom!
Followed both Twitter accounts: @sgomezhadid
I would take my friend Devon
I would love to see this with my daughter.
I would bring my 2 children and my hubby, we are all excited to see this because it seems for all ages and sometimes it’s hard to find a movie we all agree on being as one child is 14 and the other 7 lol
I would take my best friend
I followed both accounts on Twitter, my handle is @noajade16 and I retweeted this twice: https://twitter.com/NoaJade16/status/970034857387659270
I also left a comment on this post from Montreal Mom: https://montrealmom.com/food/recipes/oatmeal-chocolate-chip-cookies/#comment-10832
I would love to bring my son with me.can’t wait to see this one
Thank you for this contest.
My boyfriend is who I would bring, dying to see this film.
I would take my husband – we love these types of films. So anxious to see this film because… we love films with a positive message!
I would take my sister!
Commented on Black Panther post!
I would love to see this movie with my son.
I would love to this movie with my sister!
Would love to see this with my best friend. Loved the book. Please & Thanks.
This movie was awesome. My son is getting tired of the Disney animation films and getting older and more mature now so this was just up his ally. We all loved it. Definitely a must watch.