A few weeks ago, I received a group text from a friend informing me that Costco was set to carry Fresh Kosher chicken. As someone who only eats Kosher meat and is a major Costco fan, this was BIG news. Just last week, another friend called to tell me that she had actually spotted the chicken at Costco. Yesterday was the first opportunity I had to go check it out and this is what I discovered:
- MASSIVE display and quantity available (an entire floor-fridge)
- Excellent SELECTION of cuts (boneless, cut-up, whole, minced, etc.)
- HUGE family-size packages which I absolutely LOVE.
- LOWER PRICES than we are used to paying (To elaborate: on some cuts the differential is huge, while on others it is moderate or equivalent to sale prices…but without having to wait for a sale!)
- The obvious CONVENIENCE of picking up fresh Kosher chicken when I do my weekly Costco shop.
I am THRILLED!
I shot this very quick video to share with you so that you can see for yourselves:
Thank you Costco Pointe Claire for bringing this awesome selection of fresh Kosher chicken at great value to the West Island! I encourage all of you who keep kosher to take advantage of this and to support Costco’s initiative to provide us with fresh Kosher chicken at great prices 🙂
THANK YOU COSTCO POINTE CLAIRE!!! You already knew that I Love you…but now, I Love you more.