Feel like staying INDOORS today to beat the heat? You’re not alone.
Here are a few ideas of what you can do:
(1) Have some indoor water fun at the LaSalle Aquadome
(2) Glow in the Dark Mini Putt with great music at the Putting Edge
(4) An indoor kids’ entertainment & fun center such as Zig Zag Zoo! or Woo-hoo!
(5) Stay cool at the movies- great things playing for kids :
- Inside Out
- Jurassic World
- Pitch Perfect 2
- Imax Pandas
- Alvin and the Chipmunks: Chipwrecked
- …and more!!!!
(Remember some of the cinemas offer indoor amusement areas for kids to extend your air-conditioned stay 🙂 )
(6) Bowling: Pick an alley…any (bowling) alley;)
(7) Biodôme : Visit it (again) for the very first time 😉
(8) Up for some space-related activities? How about the Planetarium or the Cosmodome?
(9) The Insectarium is curiously interesting for young minds as well as for the young at heart 😉 It’s connected with the Botanical Gardens in case you are up for some outdoor while you are there as well.
(10)The Exporail Canadian Railway Museum offers an experiential opportunity for kids to hop on board old train cars and play and play train conductor – Bring a camera – Fun photos to be taken here 🙂 When we went a few years back, my kids LOVED the opportunity to use a telegraph machine to create a message. They then took a short mini-train ride (outdoor) to another ‘station’ where they were able to pick up their messages. (Ask if this still exists- it was a few years back!)
(11) Rent a hotel room at a hotel with an indoor pool and enjoy the facilities! Order pizza to the room for a low cost lunch and after swimming let the kids chill out and watch a movie in the room – if they have a microwave bring popcorn (or bring pre-popped ). You don’t have to sleep there 😉
Remember to check websites for times and any types of restrictions!
Do you have any other ideas to add to the list? Please feel free to leave them in the comments section!
Wishing you a fun and COOL day!