LEGO lovers: Mark your calendars!!!
The first-ever LEGO® Imagine Nation Tour is traveling across Canada this summer and will be in Montreal August 12th through 14th, inclusive.
What is the LEGO Imagine Nation Tour?
I’m glad you asked 😉
It is a brick building extravaganza filled with 13 pavilions of interactive digital experiences, hands-on building activities and over 20 stunning life sized LEGO models, offering something for every member of the family 🙂
Whether your family is into licenses like LEGO Star Wars™ or more classic themes like LEGO City, the Imagine Nation tour includes activities for each playtheme from the LEGO Group.
Attendees will have the chance to:
- Learn building tips and tricks from one of only 8 Master Builders in the entire world in the Master Builder Lab
- Help create a 40’ wide community-built maple leaf mosaic by adding your very own model in Creation Nation
- Test your building prowess in the Bridge Build Challenge as budding engineers compete to create the strongest bridge
- Build anything you can imagine in the Brick Pit, full of thousands of LEGO bricks of every color and size
- Demo the newest and most popular LEGO video games
- Snap a photo with any of over 20 life-size LEGO models, including the staggering eight-foot-tall LEGO MARVEL™ Super Heroes Avengers model and the seven-foot-long LEGO Friends car
- Bring creations to life in any of the four digitally enhanced building pavilions where children create a LEGO City, LEGO Elves, LEGO Friends or LEGO NINJAGO™ model, scan it into a 60 second gaming experience and then take control
- Show off your LEGO NEXO KNIGHTS™, LEGO Star Wars™, or LEGO Minecraft models as part of large themed model display areas
You can watch the promo video here:
The event offers five sessions throughout the weekend. For more information, ticket info, and experience descriptions, please visit www.legoimaginenationtour.com.
LIMITED TIME OFFER: Tickets are $22.50 until August 1st. Regular price is $28.50. Kids under 2 do not require a ticket 🙂
For my readers outside of Montreal, you may be interested in the other Tour Stops:
- September 9-11: Calgary | BMO Centre
- September 30-October 2: Vancouver | Vancouver Convention Centre
- October 14-16: Toronto | Metro Toronto Convention Centre
I think you may want to build some time into your schedule for this one 😉