- 1 c. lukewarm water
- 1 Tbsp sugar
- 1 Tbsp olive oil
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 2/3 c. whole wheat flour
- 1 1⁄4 tsp yeast (for bread machine) Non-stick spray
- Add ingredients into machine in order given
- Choose “Dough” setting. Start machine.
Use dough in your favourite pizza recipe, or try this one below:
To make pizza:
- Split dough into two balls.
- Roll each ball onto a pizza stone or cookie sheet,
- Top with your favorite toppings & bake at 425° until toppings are cooked to your taste & edges are crispy & golden brown.