Superhero partners Scott Lang (Paul Rudd) and Hope Van Dyne (Evangeline Lilly) return to continue their adventures as Ant-Man and the Wasp. Together, with Hope’s parents Hank Pym (Michael Douglas) and Janet Van Dyne (Michelle Pfeiffer), and Scott’s daughter Cassie Lang (KathrynNewton), the family finds themselves exploring the Quantum Realm, interacting with strange new creatures and embarking on an adventure that will push them beyond the limits of what they thought possible. Directed by Peyton Reed and produced by Kevin Feige, p.g.a. and Stephen Broussard, p.g.a., “Ant-Man and The Wasp: Quantumania” also stars Jonathan Majors as Kang.
Marvel Studios’ ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’ opens in theatres on February 17th !
Would you like to see the Montreal advance screening?!?
You can watch the trailer here:
I am excited to be giving away fifteen FAMILY PACKS OF FOUR PASSES (4 seats per family pack) to some very lucky readers!
In order to ENTER the #QuantumaniaMTL Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you bring to see Marvel Studios’ ‘Ant-Man and the Wasp: Quantumania’?
- Be available to arrive EARLY at the Advance Screening on Wednesday, February 15th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:00 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will be notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #AntManAndTheWasp (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however there may only be one winner per household.
The giveaway ends at 11:59PM on Tuesday, February 7th, 2023. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Wednesday, February 8th and must provide a response prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on Thursday, February 9th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on February 10th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however there may only be one winner per household. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
Want to stay in-the-know about what’s new and great at Walt Disney Studios? Follow them on social:
Facebook: @WaltDisneyStudiosCanada / @WaltDisneyFilmsQuebec
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
I would bring kids and husband.
I would be some of my kids of course!
We are a Marvel family, so we’d have to see which 4 out of the 6 of us win at Rochambeau to get the chance to use the pass or should I say 3 out of 5, as I would definitely be going!!
A great outing with friends.
We are a Marvel family, so we’d have to see which 4 of the 6 of us win at Rochambeau to use the pass! Or should I say which 3 of 5, as I would definitely be going!!
I would bring my bestfriend Kayla as we have been looking forward to seeing this movie together.
Well… I’m going , my son ♥️ as he’s a huge fan and finally, my baby brother with his girlfriend. A family affair !♥️
I would bring my kids and hubby
My friend and his two kids
I would bring EVERYONE. Especially the 3 other musketeers!
I will bring EVERYONE. Especially the 3 musketeers!!!!
This would be great to win. I’d take my son,grandson and good friend Treena Gingera.
I would love to bring
A night out with friends!
my wife and friends
Kids for sure! They are all bugs fans of the Marvel multiverse!
My college friends
I would bring my friend and colleague Jenny Louis. She is a big Marvel fan like me!
I would go with my colleague and friend Jenny as she is a great Marvel fan, like me.
With my daughter and her friends.
My daughter and her friends, they will have a blast.
With my daughter and her friends, thanks you.