It’s not a secret that Amazon Prime has changed my life. It has saved me an insane amount of time and money simply because:
- Amazon often (if not usually) has the best price. NOTE: I make it a point to check, not assume.
- I don’t have to displace myself which saves me money on gas and time wasted looking for parking and waiting in line.
- The return policy and method for most items is excellent and hassle-free.
- If I need something pronto, I get it next day or 2-day shipping for FREE.
That said, most people who still have gift items on their shopping list are feeling extremely stressed. If this is you, BREATHE. You have options:
- If you have Amazon Prime: Take a load off, you’re golden.
- If you don’t have Amazon Prime and feel like gifting it to yourself, just do it by clicking here...and then you’re golden 😉
- If you don’t have Amazon Prime and it isn’t in the budget, enrolling for a FREE 30-DAY TRIAL, set a reminder to cancel in 28 days, enrolled, and then….yup…you’re golden 🙂 (Note this works slightly differently for residents of Quebec…you will get the information when you set up)
- If you don’t have Amazon prime and are pretty sure it’s not in the budget, use option 3 and if after 28 days you’re smitten and came into some extra holiday cash…KEEP IT…It will pay itself off in spades…and then you can be golden all year long!
For any of options 2-4, Click here to register 🙂
And just to be clear:
AMAZON PRIME STILL RESPECTS THEIR DELIVERY DATES EVEN DURING THE HOLIDAY SEASON
So, what can I suggest as fun and fab last-minute-shopping gifts from Amazon? Here are some ideas:
Fitbit Charge 3 Activity Tracker: I have one and LOVE it!!! It has changed my life and made sticking to my WW (Weight Watchers) lifestyle so much easier for me. I wrote about this when I had the Fitbit Charge 2, and this model is even better 🙂
Kindle Paperwhite: Those of you who read regularly know that I absolutely LOVE MINE. I have suggested it on BT segments as the perfect gift. It’s perfect for cozying up by the fire for a good read, it’s amazing on planes and by the pool. It’s also worth noting that it saves you loads of weight in your luggage while traveling. You can also opt for the Kindle Paperwhite Essential Bundle including a cover (offered in a variety of colours) and power adapter.
Instant Pot Duo 7-in-1 Multi-Use Programmable Pressure Cooker, 8 Quart: I LOVE mine and those of you who read regularly know that I have even prepped a few recipes in mine on Breakfast Television. It is a larger size capacity, however so make sure you are gifting it to someone who has room for it!
Back to Beer…and Hockey: The Story of Eric Molson: written by his daughter-in-law Helen Antoniou. I am hoping to read it this winter myself 🙂 I had the pleasure of meeting Helen at an event this fall and I found her to be intelligent, authentic and well-spoken. I suspect the book will be a great read for anyone interested in any or all of the following: biographies, business, beer, family, hockey, Montreal.
All-New Fire HD 10 Tablet: I have a smaller model from last year and continue to love it 🙂
Amazon Fire HD 8 Kids Edition: Just as great as the Amazon Fire but designed with kids in mind (including parental controls)
Totem the feel good game : Self-Esteem Game for Counseling, Team Building, Family – English Version (English Game) – It’s fun, different and created by a Quebec-based company 😉
For the BIG kid in your life: LEGO Architecture Statue of Liberty Building Kit (1685 Piece) : The Lego Architecture series is a great gift for someone in your life that needs to step away from it all and focus on something that will completely immerse them in order to de-stress.
Vera Bradley Small Vera Tote: This may actually be my favourite handbag of all time! I have it in 3 colours/designs. Shown here in black microfibre, it is available in different colours, fabrics and patterns:
Hamilton Beach Egg Cooker: Great for anyone who loves eggs…or who has a family who loves eggs! I love mine 🙂
…and if all else fails, an Amazon.ca Gift Card for Any Amount in a Black Gift Box is ALWAYS the PERFECT GIFT 🙂
Now GO! Get online – If you don’t already have it- Get Amazon Prime…Set that reminder if you need to- and Get Shopping!!!! The last minute is here!!!