Chances are if you have a special needs child, or know anyone who does, you have heard about Yaldei Development Centre. If you have not, then what you need to know is that THEY DO SO MUCH GOOD for children with special needs.
This weekend, they have 24 hours to raise $500,000 to fund therapy for kids with disabilities and special needs.
For those of you who don’t yet know of Yaldei, they were established in 1998, Yaldei is a centre of excellence dedicated to helping kids with reach their full potential. They offer a diverse range of of Early Intervention clinical and educational programs and services.
This weekend, starting at1PM on Sunday November 4th through 12:59 PM on Monday November 5th, YALDEI is having its huge 24-hour fundraiser including a 2-hour live-stream from 7 to 9 pm on Facebook and Youtube on Sunday Nov. 4th. The host will be Eli Batalion, from the hilarious team of YidLife Crisis and guests confirmed so far include Tommy Schnurmacher and Andy Nulman.
The event will be live-streamed:
on their fundraising page www.charidy.com/yaldei as well as:
on their youtube page https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCJ4ju5RdLiSy0ezTQG3ynHA
on the Facebook page https://www.facebook.com/Yaldei/
Please join in the fund and consider donating online at www.charidy.com/yaldei with a donation in ANY amount. There in NO MINIMUM required to get a tax receipt. Also, because there are matching donors, every $1 donated will yield $4, in other words if you donate $5, you will have effectively donated $20! If you donate $25, you will have effectively donated $100…and so on…so please donate what you can!
What else can you do???
- Follow Yaldei on social media and share their posts
- On facebook: https://www.facebook.com/Yaldei/
- on Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/yaldei_mtl/
- on twitter: https://twitter.com/yaldei
- On Linkedin: https://www.linkedin.com/company/yaldei-developmental-center/
- Hashtags to use: #yaldeithon #beyonddisability (singular, not plural) #raisinghope #raisinghopeforyaldei
- Watch during the LIVE STREAM and like, comment and SHARE IT!
- Share this blog post with others so they know about it
- Volunteer or send your high school kids to volunteer ( they can get community service hours!) For more information email: email@example.com or 514-279-3666 x 244 (phones are off on Friday night and Saturday daytime)
Please join me in supporting YALDEI support those very very special kids in our community who benefit from them by donating and sharing.
See you online on Sunday!