Who would like to see the Montreal Advance Screening of WEST SIDE STORY?!?
Directed by Academy Award® winner Steven Spielberg, from a screenplay by Pulitzer Prize and Tony Award® winner Tony Kushner, “West Side Story” tells the classic tale of fierce rivalries and young love in 1957 New York City. This reimagining of the beloved musical stars Ansel Elgort (Tony); Ariana DeBose (Anita); David Alvarez (Bernardo); Mike Faist (Riff); Brian d’Arcy James (Officer Krupke); Corey Stoll (Lieutenant Schrank); Josh Andrés Rivera (Chino); with Rita Moreno (as Valentina, who owns the corner store in which Tony works); and introducing Rachel Zegler (Maria.) Moreno – one of only three artists to be honored with Academy®, Emmy®, GRAMMY®, Tony® and Peabody Awards – also serves as one of the film’s executive producers. From 20th Century Studios, The Walt Disney Company will release “West Side Story” in theatres on December 10, 2021.
You can watch the trailer here:
I am excited to be giving away five double passes (2 seats per pass) to some very lucky readers 🙂
In order to ENTER the #WestSideStoryMTL Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you bring to see ‘West Side Story’?
- Be available to arrive EARLY at the Advance Screening on Wednesday, December 8th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:00 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #WestSideStoryMTL (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however there may only be one winner per household.
The giveaway ends at 11:59PM on Wednesday, December 1st, 2021. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday, December 2nd and must provide a response prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on Friday, December 3rd. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on December 3rd, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however there may only be one winner per household. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
For those of you who don’t win the giveaway: Mark your calendars: WEST SIDE STORY opens in theatres nationwide December 10th, 2021 🙂
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
my daughter Laura
Hi, I’ll happily take my hubby to see this movie! He would love it!
I would love to bring my daughter Sabrina!!
oh! I would take my musical addict kid SQ!
Sounds like fun! If I win, I’ll take my daughter Aliza to the screening.
I would bring my dad with me to see it!
I am a big fan of musicals and Steven Spielberg films, so this movie should be right up my alley.
It’s been getting great reactions so far from people who’ve seen it.
I even hear that there’s going to be a last minute memorial credit to Steven Sondheim at the end, as he passed away recently.
For additional entries, I followed you on twitter (@robbie_731).
Also, I tweeted this post here (https://twitter.com/robbie_731/status/1465826204238462980).
I also left a comment here: https://montrealmom.com/life/community/municipal-election-sunday-running/#comment-19887
Thanks for the contest! 🙂
I would take my better half with me. And maybe add a dinner out for the first time in forever beforehand 🙂
I would love to win tickets to see one of my favourite musicals. I would bring my friend who runs a children’s musical theatre school.
I would take my friend Jasmine to see it!
My hubbys favourite!!
I would take my best friend Laura Sorley. I think she would like this movie, cause she’s a dancer, and there’s a lotta dancing in it!
I would attend with my cousin James, thanks
If I win, I would take my daughter Emily-Anne as a surprise!
My BFF Daniel!
I’d bring my husband. We loved the original!
I would bring my hubby!