Do you enjoy Disney movies with a ‘darker’ side? If yes, you have likely been anticipating the arrival of Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’
I am thrilled to be giving away FOUR family passes (for 4) to the Montreal Advance Screening on Wednesday, October 16th.
In Disney’s “Maleficent: Mistress of Evil,” a sequel to the 2014 global box office hit, Maleficent and her goddaughter Aurora begin to question the complex family ties that bind them as they are pulled in different directions by impending nuptials, unexpected allies and dark new forces at play.
Want to see the trailer? You can click below to watch:
In order to ENTER the #MaleficentMTL Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you bring to see Disney’s ‘Maleficent’?
- Be available to arrive EARLY at the Advance Screening on Wednesday, October16th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:00 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @DisneyStudiosCA on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #MalaficentMTL (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however there may only be one winner per household.
The giveaway ends at 12:00 PM (Noon) on Thursday, October 10th, 2019. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday, October 10th and must provide a response prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on Friday, October 11th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on October 11th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however there may only be one winner per household. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
For those of you who don’t win the giveaway: Mark your calendars! Disney’s ‘Maleficent: Mistress of Evil’ opens in theatres nationwide October 17th, 2019!
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
I’d bring my boyfriend and my son and his girlfriend
I would bring my daughters who are impatiently waiting for this movie!! Lol!! We loooooved the first one.
I would bring my 3 kids and leave my husband at home to plan something special for our wedding anniversary! 🙂
I would bring my daughter, my mom and my sister.
If I win, I’ll bring my daughters and nieces to see Maleficent. However, if my friend Lori is in town, I’ll have to bring her because Evil is her middle name!!!
My little one
I would be my daughter and granddaughters to see Maleficent. .they would absolutely love it.❤❤❤❤
I would bring my friend and her two daughters, they love princess movies and to see all the pretty dresses. Me and my friend just want to see Angelina in black again, we really liked the first movie.
Girls night out with my niece, my sister and my BFF 🙂 My niece saw the first one and liked it. I’m curious about the sequel and my sister is just a plain crazy disney fan LOL 😛
I would bring my son and two friends
I would like to bring my son and two friends.
I would bring my mother, sister in law and cousin for a girls night out. We could all use a night out!
I would go with my hubby and our 2 kiddies
I would bring my 3 kiddos to watch!
I’d bring my boys & the baby ☺️. I love Angelina Jolie
i would bring my love and our kids ❤
I would bring my daughters Rachelle Lita Knot, Natalie Knot and my son’s girlfriend Marie-Ange LanielMarie and make it a girls’ night out!
I would bring my daughters and son’s girlfriend for a girls’ night out!
I would bring my sister and my two nieces. Thanks.
Love to go with my husband and my two kids.
I’d bring my friends
I would bring my sister and our husbands for a night out!
I would love to see this movie with my niece and sister. But honestly I’d definitely invite my best friend to see her have a complete meltdown. She’s a huge Disney fan and ever since the first Maleficent movie came out she’s been obsess. So I would love to surprise her and see if she cries lol.
thanks for the contest.
I will bring three of my friends to see the movie. I am dying to see his one as Angelina was magnificent in previous one.
ll bring three of my friends to see the movie. I am dying to see his one as Angelina was magnificent in previous one