Who would like to see the Montreal Advance Screening of THE CALL OF THE WILD with Harrison Ford?
Adapted from the beloved literary classic, Twentieth Century Studios’ THE CALL OF THE WILD vividly brings to the screen the story of Buck, a big-hearted dog whose blissful domestic life is turned upside down when he is suddenly uprooted from his California home and transplanted to the exotic wilds of the Alaskan Yukon during the Gold Rush of the 1890s. As the newest rookie on a mail delivery dog sled team–and later its leader–Buck experiences the adventure of a lifetime, ultimately finding his true place in the world and becoming his own master.
You can watch the trailer here:
I am excited to be giving away four quadruple passes (4 seats per pass) to some very lucky readers 🙂
In order to ENTER the #CallOfTheWildMTL Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who would you bring to see ‘Call of the Wild’?
- Be available to arrive EARLY at the Advance Screening on Thursday, February 13th (Downtown Montreal) for the 7:00 PM screening.
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @20thCenturyCA on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #CallOfTheWildMTL (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however there may only be one winner per household.
The giveaway ends at 11:59PM on Wednesday, February 5th, 2020. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday, February 6th and must provide a response prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on Friday, February 7th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 12:00 PM (Noon) on February 7th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however there may only be one winner per household. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Quebec residents only.
For those of you who don’t win the giveaway: Mark your calendars: THE CALL OF THE WILD opens in theatres nationwide February 20th, 2020 🙂
Good Luck with the Giveaway!
I would bring my daughters!! They can watch the dog while I watch Harrison Ford!!
My son, my husband and a friend
I would bring my husband and another couple for a night out. We all want to see this film!
My cousin’s kids
I would Love to be alble to hang out with my Grandchildren for some Quality time and enjoy an Awesome Movie.
I would bring my son
Will bring my son and nephew
Hi. I can’t wait to see this classic…both the story and Harrison!!
I would go with my husband and our 14 year old and 16 year old. They are awesome and we love doing things as a family.
I would bring my favourite writer and collaborator Kebin Jagernauth to see this next chapter in Harrison Ford’s career.
I would bring my wife!
My mom, she works hard and deserves some pampering.
My Twitter: norinism
I’ll bring my best friend to watch this movie.
with my three kids
I would bring my husband and a friend thanks