As many of you have already read, our family absolutely LOVED Disneynature’s ‘Born in China’.
As I mentioned in my first post about this film, when you ‘re watching, you find yourself connecting with the featured families of pandas, golden monkeys and snow leopards. Not only does it grab your attention, but you find yourself wondering what will happen next to these animal characters with whom you have surprisingly formed a connection.
The film transports you to some of the most extreme environments on earth to witness some of the most intimate moments ever captured in a nature film. A doting panda bear mother guides her growing baby as she begins to explore and seek independence. A two-year-old golden monkey who feels displaced by his new baby sister joins up with a group of free-spirited outcasts. And a mother snow leopard—an elusive animal rarely caught on camera—faces the very real drama of raising her two cubs in one of the harshest and most unforgiving environments on the planet. Featuring stunning, never-before-seen imagery, the film navigates China’s vast terrain—from the frigid mountains to the heart of the bamboo forest—on the wings of red-crowned cranes, seamlessly tying the extraordinary tales together.
When our family saw it during our special screening, the entire audience laughed and cried because the film has some very funny as well as some very touching and sensitive moments.
It is a PERFECT movie to watch ‘en famille’ to settle down after a long day outside, or on a rainy afternoon. Kids and adults alike fall in love with the animals and is exactly the kind of movie that will be viewed over and over again in the comfort of home. It becomes available on Digital, Blu-ray™ Combo Pack and On-Demand on August 29th, 2017 and is the perfect addition to your home collection 🙂
I am thrilled to be offering ONE lucky montrealmom.com reader the chance to WIN a combo pack 🙂
In order to ENTER THE #BornInChinaDVD Giveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: What is your (or your child’s) favourite animal?
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add tanya(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @DisneyStudiosCA on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #BornInChinaDVD (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however each individual can only win once.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Thursday, August 24th, 2017. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Friday, August 25th and must provide a response prior to 1:00 PM on Sunday, August 27th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 1:00 PM on Sunday, August 27th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however each entrant may only win once per giveaway. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Good Luck with the Giveaway!