This recipe is so easy it’s almost a non-recipe! I usually make it when I am preparing Gnocchi for Passover – either my traditional recipe or the Baked Feta version.
Like many of my Passover recipes- these are great for Passover but also year-round 🙂
You will need:
- cheese (cheddar or mozzarella)
- tomato sauce (optional)
- sour cream or greek yogurt
- more shredded cheese
- sliced olives
- crumbled feta
- crunchy onions
If you are not preparing gnocchi, then simply bake potatoes, halve, scoop out the flesh to use for another purpose ( e.g. baked mashed potatoes) and continue as below.
- Place on a parchment lined cookie sheet
- Top with shredded cheese ( or tomato sauce and then shredded cheese for Pizza Skins
- Bake in a pre-heated 350 degree oven until cheese is golden and bubbly.
- Remove from oven and serve as it, or dip / top with sour cream (or greek yogurt)