3 Tbsp olive oil
1 lb. minced turkey
1 1/2 Tbsp granulated garlic
1 tsp paprika
1/2 tsp turmeric
2 1/2 Tbsp soy sauce
1/4 c. ketchup
Pepper, to taste
1 1/2 c. frozen corn niblets
1 1/2 c. frozen peas & carrots mixture
- Sauté minced turkey in olive oil (you can mash with a fork to break up the pieces)
- When the turkey is almost cooked, add the seasonings, soy sauce and ketchup
- Stir thoroughly to coat
- Add vegetables. Stir to combine.
- Reduce heat to medium. Cover.
- Allow to cook through 10-15 more minutes
- Add 1/4 c. water, if needed
- Serve immediately or transfer to a covered casserole to be refrigerated & re-heated at a later time.
- Serve with rice