- 1-2 sweet potatoes, washed & pricked with a fork several times
- Cooled (or just warm) boiled water
- Bake on a parchment-lined cookie sheet at 400 degrees for 30 minutes or until fork-tender
- Remove from oven & allow to cool slightly
- Cut in half
- Scoop out pulp & place in food processor…or blender?
- Process until the consistency is that of a smooth puree
- Add as much cooled (or warm) boiled water as needed to achieve to desired consistency. Add a little bit at a time so as not to “overdo” it.