My dental professionals have been urging me to convert to an electric toothbrush for quite some time now.
I actually tried an awesome electric toothbrush system (made by Oral-B) a while back. It even had a timer that told me when it was time to switch to a different area of my mouth, ensuring that I brushed each ‘quadrant’ for the appropriate length of time. Unfortunately, I found the bristles too hard on my gums, so I stopped using it.
Well, I literally almost jumped when I received my #PGmom package for December which included a Vitality electric toothbrush with SENSITIVE head, as well as a Pro-Health JR Frozen electric toothbrush and Pro-Health JR Star Wars Battery Toothbrush (all from Oral-B).
I tweeted a pic about it at the time, saying that I wasn’t sure who would be more excited – me with the sensitive bristles, or my youngest daughter with the Frozen branded toothbrush.
Disclosure: I am a P&Gmom/mamanP&G. As part of my affiliation with this group I receive products and special access to P&G events and opportunities. The opinions on this blog are my own and can never be bought
My little one & I have been using our toothbrushes since December, and I actually used one of the extra heads to equip my other awesome Oral-B system (that had been sitting idle) so that my husband could try it as well.
My husband and I noticed the difference the electric toothbrush made – instantaneously. For the first few days, I used to look forward to brushing my teeth just to get that ‘crazy clean’ ‘out of the dentist office’ feeling.
For my daughter, it was all about the Frozen theme and she was excited to have her own big-girl electric toothbrush (Her older sister has been using an Oral-B electric Pro-Health JR for about 2 years now).
Over a month later- we still love them. I personally had to replace the head on mine this week, because clearly, I push too hard. My husband’s and my daughter’s still look great.
Despite the fact that I was hard on mine, I am very confident in recommending the Oral-B Vitality SENSITIVE – and I think making the switch is a SUPER-REALISTIC resolution
It’s an affordable brush at $39.99* ( The Pro-Health JR for the kids retails for about $34.99*) BUT…
How much better would it be to WIN it so that you don’t even have to go out and buy it???
I am SUPER excited to be giving away the following ELECTRIC SMILE PRIZE PACK from Oral-B:
- 1 New Power Brush User Oral-B Vitality Sensitive Electric Toothbrush ($39.99*)
- 1 Oral-B Pro-Health Jr. Disney Star Wars Battery Toothbrush ($7.99*)
- 1 Oral-B Pro-Health Jr. Disney Frozen Vitality Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush ($34.99*)
*Pricing at discretion of the retailer
In order to ENTER THE #PGmomGiveaway you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: “What is your realistic resolution this year”
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add info(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, Here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @PGeverydayCA on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #PGmomGiveaway (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Wednesday, February 2nd, 2016. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Thursday, February 3rd, 2016. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
P&G has only provided me with the product that I am using as the prizes for this contest. The contest is not otherwise endorsed, designed and/or administered by or associated with P&G. By entering this contest you are accepting that, if you win, your contact information will be shared with a P&G PR and shipping agency for the purpose of mailing your prize. Please allow 4-6 weeks from the contest closure date to receive your prize.
This giveaway may appear on other blogs as part of the #PGmom/#mamanPG program. However, to be fair, you can only win once per giveaway. If your name is chosen more than once, another winner will be selected. All winners must be from within Canada.