It seems that Disney’s Beauty and the Beast is one of the most anticipated-for movies of all-time… and with good reason!
Wait…How would you know?
Because when I was at Disney last month, I was treated to a whole 8-minute sneak peek!
What can happen in 8 minutes?
In 8 minutes, I laughed, I cried and my heart soared.
I just wanted more.
If you don’t know what to expect, Disney’s “Beauty and the Beast” is a live-action re-telling of the studio’s animated classic which refashions the classic characters from the tale as old as time for a contemporary audience, staying true to the original music while updating the score with several new songs.
The 8 minutes I saw were like watching the original animated version but literally ‘brought to life’.
While the trailer won’t convey the aspect of an entire scene being ‘brought to life’, simply because it is snippets from various scenes from the whole movie, it will still give you an idea of how beautifully everything is done- from costumes to sets & to the fabulous Emma Watson. Have a look
Excited to see it yet?
I am THRILLED to be offering 4 lucky montrealmom.com readers and their families the chance to attend the advanced screening of this incredible film on March 15th at 7:30 PM! To clarify: 4 readers will win 4 tickets each
For those who can’t make it to the advance screening, you’ll want to know that the official RELEASE DATE for the movie is March 17th , 2017 (as if you did not know that already!)
In order to ENTER THE #BeOurGuestMtlMom Giveaway you must:
- Be available to attend the advance screening at Cinema Cineplex Scotia Bank on Wednesday March 15th at 7:30 PM and to arrive by 7:15 PM at the very latest.
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: Who is your favourite character in Beauty and the Beast and why?
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
- Add info(at)montrealmom.com to your contact list so that if you win, your notification will not go into your junk mail
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @BeOurGuest on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #BeOurGuestMtlMom (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
- Note that additional entries will increase your chances of winning however each individual can only win once.
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday, March 12th, 2017. Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Monday March 13th and must provide a response prior to 1:00 PM on Tuesday March 14th. Please make sure to check your email as should we not receive a response by the winner prior to 1:00 PM on Tuesday March 14th, we will choose another winner. You may enter as many times as allowable under the rules in order to increase your chances of winning, however each entrant may only win once per giveaway. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Good Luck with the Giveaway!