Have you heard about the Canon Selphy Photo Printer?
At 5″ x 7″ it takes up hardly any room and can be taken more or less anywhere.
Besides being super- portable and easy to store, you can conveniently print directly from your mobile device via wifi.
In addition – if you’re an Apple user, you’ll be glad to know that it’s AirPrint™ enabled, which means that you can easily print from your iPhone®, iPad®, or iPod touch® !
You can read more about it on the Canon Canada website by clicking here!
Wish you had one?
It sells for about $100 ($94.99 on the Canon Canada website today!) and is also a great gift idea.
But wouldn’t you rather WIN one???
I’m thrilled to be teaming up with Canon Canada to give one away to one lucky reader!!!
In order to ENTER THE #BabyMoments GIVEAWAY you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answer the following question: “Why would you love to win the Canon Selphy CP910 Photo Printer?” (and yes, to give as a gift is a valid answer!!!)
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, Here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #BabyMoments #CanonSelphy (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Tuesday, December 2nd , 2014. Two Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Wednesday, December 3rd , 2014. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Wishing you a LUCKY day!