The instant our family heard about Walking with Dinosaurs, everybody wanted to go.
After a strong first world tour in 2010, the Arena Spectacular will be at the Bell Center this August!
Walking with Dinosaurs has received accolades for its dedication of cinematographic realism and centers around 10 particular dinosaur breeds and how they interacted together.
The lifelike dinosaurs were created to-scale by internationally renowned designers, working together with scientists. The Brachiosaurus stands at 36′ high!!!
Just last year, our family gained a real appreciation of what evenko means when they say “Arena Spectacular”, when we saw How to Train Your Dragon. The life-like dragons combined with the incredible scenery transported us completely to a different era.
Walking with Dinosaurs is sure to be a SPECTACULAR event with the added benefit of educating kids & adults alike about our favourite prehistoric creatures. The show explores the evolution of Dinosaurs while discussing the impacts of elements such as climate and geographical shifts which led to their extinction.
For those who are concerned, it’s worthy of note that kids under the age of 5 may be frightened by these lifelike giant creatures. That said, I always say that parents know their children best, so if your child is older but had a tendency to get frightened, use your discretion. By the same token, if your child is younger & you feel he or she will be ok – then use your discretion as well, and go for it
Montrealmom.com is thrilled to be giving away Tickets for a Family of 4 to the show on Thursday, August 14th at 7 PM.
In order to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY you must:
- Be available to attend the show on Thursday, August 14th at 7 PM.
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post answering the following question: “What is your kids’ favourite Dinosaur & why?”
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, Here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @evenko_en on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #WalkingWithDinosaurs (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Sunday, July 27th, 2014. Winner will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Monday, July 28th, 2014. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents (age of majority) only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement.
If you don’t feel like taking the chance of missing the show & would prefer to order tickets right away, then you can visit the evenko website. English shows are on Thursday, August 14th at 7PM and on Sunday August 17th at 11AM, remaining shows are available in French.
Wishing you luck & a SPECTACULAR day!