Elephants and Clowns and the Flying Trapeze…There is little doubt that a trip to the Circus is the stuff that childhood memories are made of.
We are fortunate to have the Shrine Circus in and around Montreal until September 21st!
Families can visit the Big Top in Laval beginning August 28th through September 7th or at Parc Jean Drapeau September 12th through 21st.
Montrealmom.com is thrilled to be able to send 2 families to experience Shrine Circus, each with 4 VIP tickets and an Elephant Ride included!
By entering this giveaway, you can WIN 4 VIP tickets plus an elephant ride to see the Shrine Circus on the date & time of your choice, either at the Centropolis in Laval or at Parc Jean Drapeau!
In order to ENTER THE GIVEAWAY you must:
- Leave a comment in the comments section of this post completing the following sentence: “My favourite circus memory is _________”
- Correctly enter your email address as the winner will notified via email.
Once you have entered by answering the question above in the comments section, Here’s how you can get additional entries:
- Follow @montreal_mom on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Follow @theshrinecircus on Twitter (leave your Twitter handle in the comments section of this post)
- Tweet this giveaway by retweeting this post using #circusmemories (1 entry for every RT, you can tweet up to 2 times daily- please leave a link to each tweet in the comments section of this post)
- Add montrealmom.com/blog to your RSS Feed (leave note in comments that you have done so, use same email address for both comment & RSS Feed)
- Write about this giveaway on your blog/website and leave me a link to your post in the comments section (counts as 4 entries!)
- Read any other post on the montrealmom.com blog and comment on it (please leave a comment on this post as to which post you read & commented on)
The giveaway ends at 11:59 PM on Tuesday, September 2nd , 2014. Two Winners will be chosen at random and will be contacted via email on Wednesday, September 3rd, 2014. Please make sure your email address is correctly entered in the comments section as the winner will notified via email. Winner must answer a skill-testing question before claiming prize. Open to Canadian residents only.
Any litigation respecting the conduct or organization of a publicity contest may be submitted to the Régie des alcools, des courses et des jeux for a ruling. Any litigation respecting the awarding of a prize may be submitted to the Régie only for the purpose of helping the parties reach a settlement
Wishing you good luck making memories and in this super-fun giveaway!!!