2-3 Tbsp Olive oil
1 large onion, chopped
3-4 cloves garlic, minced 1/2 bunch cilantro, chopped 1 bag frozen okra
1 can diced tomatoes
1/2 tsp salt
1/4 tsp white pepper
- Saute onion in olive oil over medium-high heat, until translucent.
- Add garlic & sauté 2-3 minutes longer
- Add cilantro & sauté about 30 seconds longer
- Add okra & stir to coat
- Add remaining ingredients. Reduce to medium heat.
- Cover & let simmer for 30 minutes, stirring occasionally, until okra is tender & cooked through. (If starting to stick, add about 1/4 c. water)