- 3-4 zucchini, washed & trimmed (***taste a touch of each zucchini to ensure not bitter- if bitter, discard***)
- ½ c. water
- Cooled, boiled water (optional)
- Slice zucchini into 1/4″ rounds
- Place in saucepan with water
- Bring to a boil
- Reduce heat to medium & allow to simmer 20 minutes or until fork-tender. Stir to prevent sticking, if necessary.
- Empty entire contents of saucepan into food processor
- Process until the consistency is that of a smooth puree
- If necessary add a bit of cooled, boiled water to achieve desired consistency.