On my segment today on Breakfast Television Montreal. I shared ideas of things to do with the kids over Spring Break in and around Montreal. Once again, the wether this year is not necessarily cooperating for the usual ski & snow activities, so I shared some alternatives. You can watch here:
For those of you looking for links, Here are some:
- Breadmaking Workshop at Château Ramezay.
- Circus Train at Exporail & Railroad Jobs at Exporail,
- Butterflies Go Free at Botanical Garden
- Skating at Centropolis
There are loads of other things to do, including
- Disney on Ice: Dare to Dream
- Visit the Barbie Museum
- A trip to the movies for the opening day of Disney’s “A Wrinkle In Time”
Don’t forget to check the montrealmom.com EVENT CALENDAR for even more ideas!!!
Wishing you all a great rest-of-spring break!!!